Re: [IP] Freestyle battery question

Yes I did ask.  I went/called everywhere they were "supposed" to carry them.
Said they don't have enough call for them to stock them.  Sometimes RS has
Duracell but mostly their brand.  But I have never had a problem.  I just
recently changed my battery and can't remember the last time I changed it
because it has been so long. I test 4 - 6 times daily.  From now on I will
keep up with how long they last though.  Thanks for letting me know about
that.
BTW, good luck with that new pump. You'll love it!
----- Original Message ----- > So you should have been able to get them at
Circuit City, did you ask?