Re: [IP] Cons against pumping

I injected for 19 years before starting on my pump and didn't have
issues with running out of sites.  I did get some tissue lumps
due to using sites much more often than I should have.
I think MDI injects are much less invasive and prone to scarring than an
infusion site that sits under the skin for 3 days.

If you've left in 5 or 6 syringes a day in for 3 days (remember Pinhead from
the horror flicks?), then you might have a problem.