[IP] Re: Paradigm 512 and BD Meter

We still love our Paradigm 512.  The Bolus Wizard is truly wonderful for my
daughter.  (No more little "bolus notes" in her lunchbox).  We have been
using the BD meter as well, and have both decided we hate it, despite its 5
second time, and small drop of blood.  We're going to stop using it when
we're done with our strips.  It gives an error if your finger shakes at all
when applying the blood, or if you get too much on top in addition to at the
end where it is sucked in.  Anyway, I often find myself using three strips
to get one reading so the "fast 5 second reading" is just not happening.
This makes me especially cranky at 2 AM.  It is easy  to just manually enter
your blood sugar from any meter, so that is what we'll probably start doing.

Mary, Kelly's Mom