No Subject

>>It's not your carb ratio, it is your basal insulin on the weekends which
is
>>probably wrong.  You are on UL I think...right?

i dont think, that your wrong, but i really appreciate what
Roselea has brought up in "...
if "the high, is when you wake", and you cant predict that,
then, you could be getting a little too much, before (or, in fact after),
if you use basal.....

im not sure, which way im going to go, but, the "bolus for wakeup", is
beginning to
make sense to me