Re: [IP] HELP! lots of highs

When did you start pumping?  I have found that my basals change with the
seasons.  (No I am not kidding).  I need the least amount in the summer and
winter, and a little more in the spring and fall.  The best reason I can
fathom is the heat in the summer (exposure to heat makes me run low), and
the extra weight of clothing I tow around in the winter.  In the fall and
spring things are more predictable.  I am testing my basals now to adjust
for the fall.

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80 pmp 12/99