Re: [IP] HELP! lots of highs

You might want to open up a new vial of insulin when that happens.  I'm not
sure what you're using but with Humalog I often had bottles lose potency.
Not to the point where I'd go REALLY high (300+), but my numbers would get
much higher than I'd have liked even with corrections.

The hormone suggestion from Sharon may be something to think about as well.
I have a "slightly" higher basal profile for that, but it doesn't really
effect my meal ratios.  Of course, YMMV!