[IP] Re: Paradigm 512 Upgrade

The features which appeal to me mos about the "new" paradigm isn't the
corrections or the bolus wizard, but the finer basal rates, the ability to
set temp basals in percentages (this is useful if you have as complex of a
basal profile as I do!), and the ability to set alarms to remind me to test
at a certain amount of time after a bolus.

I probably will upgrade, but the meter feature isn't something I think I
would use.  That and I'm not even sure if the strips are covered under my
insurance because they do not show up in my insurance's online pharamacy
(Caremark/RxRequest).  I can calculate meal boluses and corrections with 90%
accuracy (the only exceptions are when I miscalculate carbs, and this new
system won't help that),