[IP] Re:Site Availability

Elizabeth said:
>Your experience tells me that there may be a
>time limit to using a pump. While that seems
reasonable to me I have not
>heard any medical comments.
>This seems like a dark corner in the pumping >world.

George responded:
>There are 26 people on this list that live in >that
"dark corner". Be sure to get the comment of >those
people who have been pumping over 15 years

I say:

I am one of those people who lives in the "dark
corner".  I got my first pump before I was pregnant
with my son who turns 16 in a couple of months.

Do I have problems finding sites?  No.
Do I have scarring problems? Sort of.  I just find new
sites until everything heals.
Do I know people who have not had success with the
pump due to scarring issues?  YES.

It is completely a YMMV thing.  Is it worth trying it
to see what your success is?  Darn right.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?