I looked into adding life insurance a year ago and the guy I was talking to
indicated that an insurance company might see the pump as lowering risk and,
therefore, would not charge as much for premiums.  But he couldn't really
say for sure.

My feeling is that if someone found an insurance company that did this, that
person would be fortunate.  My experience with insurance companies is that
they are in business to collect premiums, not pay claims, and would use any
reason they could find to charge a higher premium.  That's just my opinion,
and hopefully someone else has had more positive experience.

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls.  http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental