From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 6:26 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Freestyle Meter

I use a Freestyle and my results from forearm to finger are very close ~10
pts difference.  I still check finger drop if low or results don't match eh
way I feel.  I don't know how much they really cost. With my ins I get 200
for $25.  I have several one touch meters, and accucheck, but I LOVE my
freestyle.  Sharon