[IP] Freestyle Meter

I would like to know how the users of the Freestyle meter find the
consistency of the results.
By that I am referring to back-to-back tests that result in values that
aren't far apart, maybe only five points or so. I've had older meters, in
the past, that when doing tests like this, could read as much as 80 points
different, one test right after another. I use an Advantage meter so I have
absolutely no experience with the Freestyle.

I participated in a study using various meters in preparation for an
animal-validated meter and one of the meters I used was just awful, even on
myself. I did not use Freestyle as one of the study meters. If anyone knows
if the Freestyle produces consistent results, without a doubt, I would
appreciate this information. Also, I would like to know how much the strips
cost. Thanks.