[IP] Re:Site Availability

    Would you please say more about the long term consequences of
injections. Is this showing up as an absorption problem? Do the pump
companies have any comments? Your experience tells me that there may be a
time limit to using a pump. While that seems reasonable to me I have not
heard any medical comments. Do you use any of the assisting devices such as
the serters? Do you feel that the canula punctures are more damaging than a
syringe injections? What alternatives do you see?
    Every needle poke produces scar tissue so a new user could get problems
quickly if the insertions were done right over the recent scar tissue. So
the potential is there for everyone but the odds of having a problem just
increase with time.
    This seems like a dark corner in the pumping world.          Peter