[IP] re: arrrrgggghhh

In a message dated 8/18/03 10:33:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I do not know how old your daughter is, however, you're her mom
> and, in my opinion,
> she needs an advocate and someone to watch what goes on. I had one
> knowledgeable nurse tell me I couldn't have equal....and that's only some of
> it. You are not asking too much at all.
It is the position of JACHO (the people who are responsible for the
 accreditation of hospitals) that all patients "speak up" if they have
medication or
treatment questions and/or have a patient advocate when they can't!  They are
trying to prevent errors.  YOU know best about your health and that of your
children and spouse!  Please do NOT stand down.