Re: [IP] Disetronic H-Tron pump

At 01:50 AM 8/18/03, "Hal or Jo" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>I agree with Linda, I have two H-Trons that I used for four years and never
>had the slightest problem.  For the most part the leaks were self induced by
>people over tightening the batteries, causing hairline cracks in the case.  I
>did not over tighten mine, never had cracks, and thus no leaks.

I had cracks in my one H-Tron.  These cracks were next to the blue buttons
and were not cause by over-tightening the batteries or dropping on the
floor.  I didn't get any water leaks due to these cracks, but Disetronic
did replace my pump when I asked about them.  So, H-Trons do get cracks for
reasons other than misuse.