[IP] weird bgs

Well, I figured out my problem with the rising blood sugars.  At the end of
 last week my battery alarm went off on Maggie. So, I put in new batteries only
nothing worked.  Now Maggie is a Disetronic H-tronPlus so I did not panic.
Just got out Magnum and inserted same batteries--nothing!  I tried 2 sets of
batteries before Maggie and Magnum started up.
I forgot that when you change out the resevoirs that the pump resets back to
315 units and I had already used quite a bit out of the resevoir I was using!
So, today I happened to look at the plunger and it was flush to the end of
 the resevoir although the pump said I still had 58 units!!!! Feel like heck but
glad I figured out my problem!!!!  Sugars coming down  Now I can have ice
cream for supper!!!

Debbie and the IP twins--Maggie and Magnum
dx 3/63
pumping 3/00