From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 2:55 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] arrgghh!!!!!

Well......trying to get my daughter ready for neurosurgery tomorrow and they
send a guy from endo who to argue about how a pump works, who can be in the
operating room and that I really don't need to discuss her with the person
 will be in there or who knows any thing...NOT!!!! I haven't been here but a
hours and am already offending people...is it too much to ask that I be
comfortable and know who is to be caring for my daughter????