[IP] arrgghh!!!!!

Well......trying to get my daughter ready for neurosurgery tomorrow and they
send a guy from endo who to argue about how a pump works, who can be in the
operating room and that I really don't need to discuss her with the person who
 will be in there or who knows any thing...NOT!!!! I haven't been here but a few
hours and am already offending people...is it too much to ask that I be
comfortable and know who is to be caring for my daughter????