Re: [IP] Re: ate twinkie now high sugar

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:47:14 -0400, Justin Daubenmire wrote:
<<<snip I'm just having trouble getting my carb to insulin ratio down
using humalog being on it for a week.>>>

Maybe "ratio" needs to be "ratios", a different ratio for each meal.
Lots of people get along with one ratio throughout the day, but many of
us have found it necessary to have a different ratio for each meal.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000