In a message dated 8/18/2003 10:19:55 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Dustin, a couple of points from a woman's point of view...you can NEVER
> help
> enough!
> 1) Next time you go really low, do not say, *if I had the pump this wouldn't
> happen or by ANY action, imply that*, 2) If you do not know how to cook,
> learn,

Dustin, I do agree with Liz MAJORly about point # 1, as when you do finally
get the pump, there will STILL be times when you can go really low. Then you
 will end up really regretting that you made such a remark as it can be "fuel
a fire". You will also be able to run high as well. Diabetes is
 unpredictable, with or without the pump. The pump does greatly reduce the # of
highs and
lows for many people, myself included.

Good Luck,
Tina H.