That's what I was doing.  I wasn't going to bring it up.  She saw my print
outs from the internet and blew up.

I would suggest that you quietly do your research - if you can get mail at
the office - go ahead and get the informational videos on each of the pumps.
Watch them, study them, prepare your pro/con list. Then in a few weeks (yes
I agree with others here - she probably needs to have her own body functions
even back out) let her watch the videos and see what a difference it makes
and maybe she will be ready to hear. Good Luck! (and congrats - as always I
say glad it's you & not me) Linda & Dax

Dustin A. Amundson
E-MAIL email @ redacted