 I would suggest that you quietly do your research - if you can get mail at the
office - go ahead and get the informational videos on each of the pumps. Watch
them, study them, prepare your pro/con list. Then in a few weeks (yes I agree
with others here - she probably needs to have her own body functions even back
out) let her watch the videos and see what a difference it makes and maybe she
will be ready to hear.

Good Luck! (and congrats - as always I say glad it's you & not me)

Linda & Dax