Take it from a old married man!   The sweetest woman will turn into a
@#$%# with PPD,  I'm approching my 50th anniv.  and with three kids  So
I've been there and done that!!!   There were a few times I thought I
should lock up the knives,  What is interesting is that , it can change
one minute to the next.  I spent many a day (and night) trying to figure
out 'what I had done wrong'.
One day our old family doctor called me and ask me to come in to see
him. I did he told me the wife had come in for a check up and thought he
had better let me know everything was fine but she had PPD, he gave her
some 'pills' that might work  and he had something for me!  Pulled out a
bottle and we both sat there and had a couple of drinks  .  He told me
women were strange, -- pregant women were worse and new mothers were
even more so!:)
How right he was/is