Re: [IP] Re: ate twinkie now high sugar

I'm not on the pump yet, Doing Lantus 10u bedtime and 5u am, I use 1:15
insulin/carb ratio and have bounced around from 10 to15 u per carb.. I
change from 10 to 15 on the moon phase, or my toes itch!!!:)  Also I am
on Novolog and it could make a difference.     One thing I've learned is
that as soon as you 'think' you have it figured out, ---- it will jump
up and bite you in the a##