RE: [IP] More on the new pump!

 --- On Mon 08/18, < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Mon, 18
Aug 2003 10:14:12 -0700Subject: [IP] More on the new pump!I get trained on
Thursday, and I think my last injection is that morning. She told me to do the
75/25 humalog in the morning but no sliding scale.
 I get put on mine on Wed :) I'm going on an Animas too. And my last lantus was
last night (I take mine at night) My trainer said to be off of them for a full
24 hours before I get there on Wed morning and to do that she said to not take
one tonight. Liz

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com