Re: [IP] Re: ate twinkie now high sugar

na, not at all Jan. Any endo tells an insulin shot patient to carb count and
dose accordingly. Me dropping the UL last week was not good, I admit that,
but carb counting and bolusing using Humalog for carbs is a given whether
you are pumping or on a shot. I'm certain those on insulin shots prior to
the pump can confirm that carb counting/bolusing is not just a pump concept,
it is fully supported by the endos and is encouraged for insulin shot takers
as well. I'm just having trouble getting my carb to insulin ratio down using
humalog being on it for a week.