[IP] Re: ate twinkie now high sugar

>>>I'm thinking the first week of being on humalog lied ot me! Actually, I
think my body is now getting use to it and I have to readjust my insulin to
carb ratios. I am on shots not pumping yet. >>>

My advice still stands: Don't play pump until you actually get one.

Your basal rates may be different at different times in a day and other
variables may come in to play after you actually use a pump. *I* think
you're getting ahead of the game.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things