[IP] Almost Completely OFF TOPIC

I celebrate every one of my birthday's like they are
national holidays.  Mainly because when I was first
dx'd DM I was told I wouldn't live to see 40.  That
led to a few rebellious years of "who gives a damn -
live it up now so I won't miss out."  But, as I passed
each subsequent birthday I realized that I wasn't
dieing and I might even get to see my son at least
graduate high school (he's a sophomore now).

So, birthdays are a HUGE reason to celebrate - be
surprised - have a lot of fun.  Which is where the
off-topic part comes in...

My BF's 50th birthday is today.  If you love
surprising people and participating in a great
celebration - please send him an e-mail wishing him a
marvelous, happy, delightful, whatever birthday!

You don't have to know him.  You just have to send an
e-mail.  (He made me PROMISE not to throw a surprise
party - so I'm not - just a surprise e-mail).

email @ redacted

His name is Robert.

Thanks to any & all that do it!  May you too get to
celebrate many many birthdays!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?