Hi Dustin.

I'm looking on getting on a pump and my wife wasn't really unsupportive.
Probably because I am blind and having people look at us in public is
nothing to her LOL.

I'd say to talk to your wife and tell her how you feel. I.E "I feel like you
are saying you would be embarrassed if I wore a pump. Is this feeling true?"

If she says yes, then listen to what she says as to why it would be
embarrassing. Try to talk through it. What works for me and my wife is
dropping the bomb on her so to speak adn she'll think about it for a few
days then I come back around to it. I don't keep bringing it up day after
day. I drop the bomb adn then 3 days later poke it up gently and often
times, this leads to good conversation about it.