Re: [IP] Re: ate twinkie now high sugar

I'm thinking the first week of being on humalog lied ot me! Actually, I
think my body is now getting use to it and I have to readjust my insulin to
carb ratios. I am on shots not pumping yet. I figured 1 unit per 13 carbs
prior to each meal and for 1 week, it did fine. Now I am running higher and
am beginning to think that the ratio needs modified. Any ideas on testing
how to get the right ratio for insulin to carb?