[IP] Re: Cause of High BS?

C should be degrees F(like everybodys) uses.
Units9 should be units(
%RH is per cent relative humidity.
 P.S. Simiple-Blood Sugar goes up as the temperature and Relativity Humidity
goes up-what is the cause and remidity.

Hal or Jo <email @ redacted> wrote:
>  From: Richard Haynes <email @ redacted>

>  Subject: [IP] Re: Cause of HighBS?

>  1) a) Measure my BS at ~72 C
     b) Go outside at ~85 C and 70-90%RH for 5 minutes.
      c) Go inside at ~72 C and measure BS.
>  Conc. My BS went up 150 units.
>  2) At very hgh C and RH(guess 90/900. My BS went > 450. I took 45 insulin
>  units9one day is 45units) for my BS to come down to ~150 BS units.
 > I never had this obsveration in years < 55 years young but it is a consant

Hi Richard,
 What are you trying to say? Will you please explain your codes, such as, C, RH,
high% (of what), and "units9one"? Your question could be much better understood
by all if you would simply use words and complete sentences

Do you Yahoo!?