I have a wife and a 2 month old. My wife is not supportive at all about the
pump.  She says she wants me to switch Dr's because he gave me the option to
use the pump.  She also thinks he is in it for the commission.  Even if I
were to get it free she Doesn't want me to get it.  She says she said she
would be embarrassed of me to be wearing it (not in exactly those words, but
that's the way I took it).  She will not take the time to learn about any of
it.  Has anyone been in this situation? Or have any suggestions what to do?

Dustin A. Amundson
E-MAIL email @ redacted