Re: [IP] Topamax&DM

well from my stand point, I used to take Topamax (Topiramate) for seizures
which it has FDA approval for. One of the side effects is Anorexia Nervosa and
decreased appitite. But to take it for a purpose of loosing weight, I would
list all the pros and cons of the medication, because there are some NASTY
side effects of this medication (hence why I am no longer taking it for my