RE: [IP] Can you help me?

>>>How about just plain "I would use it because I don't like pricking my
fingers and all the marks it leaves, not to mention some pain"? >>>

I think the main gist of Justin's request is that he is blind and wants a
speaking meter so he can hear the results. The painlessness is well and good
but that could be done silently. He wants a verbal message included and is
requesting us to assist in this. (~_^)

I'm glad my momma didn't raise another fool. I can't speak for my
brothers. - -Brent (IPer)