RE: [IP] Can you help me?

You're too late Justin, I just sent the following:

"I am a diabetic who would be interested in your product simply because we
all get very tired of the invasive ways to obtain a drop of blood for
testing glucose. There has been some discussion as to the benefit of your
device for those that are blind. Not only would a device such as this be
beneficial to blind diabetics, negating the need to find that drop of blood,
but if a voice chip could be added that would verbally tell what the result
is, it would be great for this group of diabetics."

I 'think' I covered it pretty well.....