[IP] weird days

I had 2 really weird days for testing.  Ok, the first one isn't too weird but
my bgs for the day were 56, 115, 119, 56 and then a 43 at 2 am.  Next day 290
upon waking, 252, 201 and finally a 60.  Thankfully today has started at 165.
 I don't know if sending my son off to bootcamp caused stress and the bgs to
rise yeserday or what.  Today should be a good one!

Debbie and Maggie IP