[IP] Pickles

Hi All

My husband and I went food shopping today to replace all the food that
we had to throw away after not having electricity for 2 1/2 days.

I love pickles, especially bread and butter and sweet gerkins. Now I
know that don't have too many carbs to begin with but there is a brand
that is using Splenda. Brand name: Mt Olive. I tried both the bread and
butter and the gerkins and both are good. One carb for each gerkin.

Gail Donohue