[IP] Re: trip to Seattle

Hi Hal,

We're up north for a few days, since I'm in the area where the power was
out and at home they still have to boil the water until the end of next
week.  We're going to stay gone for a while longer.  I saw your post on
IP, so got your address from there.

I'd love to meet you for dinner one evening while I'm in Seattle but I
might not be near where you live.  I'll be north of the city, on the
campus of the University of Washington, at a place called the WaterTower
Hotel.   It's right near the main Safeco Insurance Building, which is
where my husband will be having his meetings.  I'll be free on both
Monday or Tuesday, Sept 15 or 16,  evening, as he events on both of
those nights, but I usually just stay at the hotel since I don't like to
drive in strange areas in the dark.  If you live south of the city,
where I am might be quiet far from where I'll be staying.

If you and your wife want to venture up to that area and pick me up, let
me know and it would be great to meet for dinner one night.

Judi in MI