Re: [IP] High blood sugars and coffee

Yes, it is for me at least.  Mine doesn't go up if I don't get out of
bed.  I stayed in bed one day and did  BS tests and didn't get the rise.
I have to get up out of bed and move around and then I get the BS rise.
Since I don't get the rise until I get out of bed and I don't get up at
the same time every day, I just take the insulin upon getting out of bed.
I definitely have the "haul your lazy butt out of bed" BS rise.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted