Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview Letter

There are so many odd people out there.  Yes, I read the letter.

She is probably a mom who is suffering watching her child.  That must
be frustrating. I know the few times my mother has been around she's
driving me nuts, and she's had the pleasure of watching a husband die
of this thing.

There might be a cure for Type 1, but I sincerely doubt we'll find a
"cure" for Type 2.  We'll just find better ways of managing it.

And there will always be other ways for people to become diabetics.
Remember the child shoot by the snipers last year?  My first thought
when they related that he had lost his pancretes to the attack, is here
comes another diabetic kid.