Re: [IP] RE: Alternate site testing

On 8/17/03 1:46 PM, "The Ford's" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> Like Ultra, too.
> Does anyone have newest Ultra, Ultra Smart ??
> Thank you.

I have it, and it is pretty neat, I like how the batteries are more
accessable and I don't need the little disc one like the other meters do, I
also don't always want or need to log in everything, just now and then for
big variances, and occasionally for strange food. I can make notes when I
want to either in the ULTRASmart or in the PDA. All works.

Cool little thing this ULTRASmart.