Re: [IP] Re:Weight

>In a message dated 8/17/03 1:12:06 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
>>  I'd like to but he's the only doc in my area on my ins plan and he has been
>>  known to stop seeing patients he deems are difficult.
>Sounds llke the doc is the "difficult" one here. :-)
>Jan and ElvisToo

Yep, sounds like another "non-compliant" doctor here.  When will we
all realize that it is not the diabetic patient that is
"non-compliant", it is usually a lazy doctor who doesn't really
understand diabetes that is the "non-compliant" one.   And I won't
put up with that!   No one should, even if they are the only
"approved doctor" on the Insurance list.       :>p