Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview Letter

On 8/17/03 2:51 PM, "Terese Berryman" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> Quoting from a letter printed in the August 2003 issue of Diabetes Interview:
> "I have had type 1 diabetes for 32 years now, and I am doing great....  I

Hopefully, someone will point out to her that many of the pump makers and
pharmaceutical companies have interests in other fields not related to
diabetes. Deltec, for example has been making Chemo and pain management
pumps long before they got into the insulin pumps. Medtronics is a large
maker of catheterization sets and so forth.... Disetronic has 23 other
interests, mainly in pain, HIV and other infusion technologies.
Lilly and Novo-Nordisc do other drugs too.

They will not go broke if a cure is found.

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland