Re: [IP] feet

 > I've noticed a little bit of nmbness in my big toe. can someone tell me that
> not the end of the world for me
 > before I bring it up to my doctor. My brain is jumping to amputation and that
> scares the cra* out of me.  Anything I can just do on my own to help it out?

 IMO, definately tell your Doctor. Lowering Bgs, & nutrition, & exercise, I'd
 it moving & warm and keep shoes/slippers on, inspect it for any breaks in skin,
 cause of any calluses & etc--use a lotion, maybe a supplement if needed. Your
will advise.
Make sure toe room in shoes is generous, keep moving it.  I doubt amputation
necessary in near future, or if at all!  Linda