[IP] Weight

YMMV, but for all my life I've tried to lose weight and failed until I tried a
controlled carb, higher protein diet. For the first time I'm not hungry and
the weight is dropping. Eating high carb just made crave more carbs all day.
However, I have had to learn a new way to figure bolus, and to actually count
protein in the calculation, and I've had to lower my basal.
You may not want to go through all that ...
But you can give it some thought.