[IP] mm512 approved!! resevior question and weight

hi all!
i'm gonna burst!! my mm 512 was approved by my insurance company on thursday
(my 508 is just under the 3 year mark) and it will be here tomorrow!! i'm so
question- i've gone over the manual online, done the training on
http://pumpshcool.minimed.com (no, i didn't print the certificate) and i'm
trying to avoid ticking off my boss for taking off of work to see my doc just
to show me how to put in a reservoir. have any of you gone from a 508/other
pump and found the paradigm 511/512 reservoir change too confusing to figure
out on your own? any tricks or advice for me? anybody going to be in the chat
room after noon est tomorrow to help me figure this out? lol!
fedex should be here in the morning with my pump and i really want to avoid
the long drive to the doc's just for this! the rest i have figured out. plus i
want to get going NOW. :)

and my 2 cents with the weight thing- i've been trying to loose a few extra
lbs too. the only thing i found to counteract my
"i-drop-the-second-i-exercise-and-eat-so-why-bother" problem was to do a)
weight training and b) anaerobic exercise until i built up to aerobic. i'm 5'3
so i used 5 and 8 lbs weights to build up my arms and then held them while i
went up-and-down on a step while watching tv. then i bought that windsor
pilates system for the anaerobic exercise part- if you do the 20 min workout
and you're not *that* out of shape you shouldn't really do much more than
raise your heartrate a bit but not enough to drop you. the both of those built
up my muscle mass enough so that i would start loosing a bit of weight and
exercise stopped affecting my blood sugars as much. i could go longer and
longer without going low.

i'm no bodybuilder, but it's been working for me...ymmv.

leann marcucci
dx'd 8/00
mm508 9/00
mm512 tomorrow!!!!!