Re: [IP] Re:Weight

 --- On Sun 08/17, Sharon < email @ redacted > wrote:

 From: Sharon [mailto: email @ redacted]To: email @ redacted: Sun, 17
Aug 2003 14:11:40 -0400Subject: Re: [IP] Re:WeightI'd like to but he's the only
doc in my area on my ins plan and he has beenknown to stop seeing patients he
deems are difficult. Gotta have him. I'dhave to drive around 2.5 hours to
another if I change docs and other thanthis weight thing he is VERY good.
 Sharon, I don't care HOW good a doctor is if they are hassling a person over
something like this. With that said, here is a link to see just where you fit in
the STANDARD set by UofM http://www.med.umich.edu/1libr/primry/life15.htm
Another thing, as we AGE (and *I* can talk since I'm 49). MEN just don't get it.
So hand him these two articles,
and if you can get to the one that the Mayo Clinic one references, even better.
I hope these help you. In the meantime, maybe a *FEW* lbs won't hurt but I don't
think 25-30 is necessary. And if he STOPS seeing you for being difficult, report
him to your insurance company. And request that THEY find someone IN the
immediate area for you to see IN network since HE decided to terminate the
relationship. There are ways to fight an insurance company. Be a squeaky wheel.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com