From: Kathy Trondsen <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:49:58 -0500
Subject: RE: [IP] Re:  weight (long)

It was their calculation (I'm not sure how they arrived at it, but it
involved a calculator :( ) for a woman of my height and frame.  They
were appalled at the idea of eating 1000 calories or less -- said I'd
have vitamin deficiencies -- but that's what it takes for me to lose
weight.  So I take supplements.

I guess I would have been a hot item in societies with periodic famine,
where ability to survive on fewer calories was valued! LOL