[IP] school nurses

Remeber the dress thing was AFTER her comment.  And I'm sure that
approximately 2 microliter of dried blood is going to cause the world a

That said, I should probably come up with a slightly more polite way of
dealing with things in emergency situations.  My blood sugar was
extremely elevated that day and was dealing with no situations well.
But I sure don't want kiddos treated that way.

To you have a online reference for the OSHA thing?