Re: [IP] wisdom teeth extraction and HIGHS

Steroids can last for a couple of weeks, depending on amt. injected.
A few yrs ago I had a neck prob. doctor injected  about 15 ml a couple
of weeks apart,  Cured the neck but really messed up the glucose.  After
the last injection, it took a little over 2 weeks for things to get back
to --my normal :)