[IP] re:allergic to nickel

Have you tried using clear nail polish on the parts that touch the skin?  Had

to do that with snaps on my daughters sleepers when she was a baby as she was

allergic to nickel.

I, too, am allergic to nickel and <sigh> have to wear only gold.  One thing I
want to share with those who have problems with nickel is that tooth crowns
need to be gold, also.  I had a "regular" crown and the gum tissue was
constantly inflamed and bleeding.